- Getting Started: It's easy! All you need to do is have a current membership card. If you are not a member, you can join at reception. Simply fill out a membership application, pay the membership fee and you will receive your membership card to start earning points immediately.
- Earning Loyalty Points: You will earn loyalty points automatically when you play any of the Woodgate Clubs gaming machines with your membership card inserted in the machine! You can also earn points by handing your card to staff when you make a food and or bever-age cash purchase. Your card will be swiped and your points calculated.
- What can I purchase with my points? Your points can be used to purchase food and or beverage, simply ask the staff to Pay by Points. You can use a mixture of Cash and Points to pay for your purchases......100 points = $1.00....10,000 points = $100.00
- Promotions: You will have access to member only promotions using your membership card. Most of these promotions require you to insert your card into a gaming machine to partici-pate. Ask at reception for more information.
- Checking your balance: You are able to check your points balance at any time by inserting your membership card into any of the Woodgate Clubs gaming machines. Your points balance will be displayed on the machines LCD display. You can also check your balance at the redemption terminal. If you require any further information simply take your card to the reception desk. You can also ask the staff next time you make a purchase.
- How long are points valid for? Points will be cleared at the close of trade on June 30 each year. The Club will display signage prior to this date each year giving members notice when the points will be cleared. Your points must be withdrawn from your account prior to the nominated date or they will be lost. Points will also be lost if your membership is not renewed within the renewal period.
- Lost your membership card? If you lose your membership card, check at the Reception desk first. A replacement card can be obtained from Reception. A $2 card replacement fee will apply however your points will not be lost.
Please ask your friendly Woodgate Club Staff if you need any further information.
Copyright 2011 Woodgate Club Inc. All Rights Reserved.